Friday, October 31, 2014

-: U shall Know :-

In the land of knowledge there roamed a man, broken chalice in hand... And looked down at the heavens for his chalice to be filled... having stood alone for a thousand sun & moon...
And after a wait which lasted an aeon, a blessed smile lay her sight on him... intrigued the smile asked the man.. what makes you stand here? for the wait has turned you white...
The man raising the chalice high above the eye towards the blue... said onto the smile... look... look at what i hold... it is my only possession... which i have held dear to my breath...
And as he looked at the chalice high... his sight filled with the dew that the chalice once held... and he said onto the smile... once i was a man of whole... with my chalice complete...
And one day i saw another chalice... a broken chalice... and a shadow lay beside it... cracked just like the chalice... and i walked up to the shadow... and offered my chalice...
The shadow then gleamed like a ball of fire... and within a moment the shadow's winter turned into spring... and as the shadow stood up to leave...
It made a promised to me... and asked me to wait... for it will return my chalice... it has been a aeon since... and i still wait hoping to see my chalice again...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment